Thursday 11 March 2010

Research...

I have been looking for designers to contact for interviews to use within my design context publication. I have found a great website called Grain Edit - their blog still site showcases work from current designers, as well as showing vintage design work. I have come across lots of interesting designers on this site, many of whom I am going to contact for an interview/email exchange. The great thing about the designers on Grain Edit is that they are so diverse and spread out. Most are based in the US but a few are UK based and I have come across several that work from Europe. I am looking forward to hopefully getting some good feedback from these people, and being able to use their opinions and experiences within my design context.


No comments:

Post a Comment