Wednesday 19 May 2010

Timeline Mock-up...

I decided to see how long my timeline would be when printed on a roll by sticking lots of bits of paper together. It got a little scary, it was over 3 meters! It was a very simple mock up, I scribbled all of the dates on each sheet and that was it. It did however help me to work out how long it would be, how wide the roll would need to be and how thick I could have the paper before it started to become too thick to fold....





















































I have spoken to James in the print room about how I can print this monstrous piece of work. He has suggested ordering some very thin matt paper on a roll and I will then be able to print two timelines side by side (same price as 1). That way I have a spare if something goes drastically wrong! I have asked him to order the paper, and I should have this printed by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment