Tuesday 17 November 2009

Direct Mail...

One of the products I have to produce for Cake&Co. is a mail shot. Direct mail is a really great way to target local people, increase sales, and advertise promotions. I have tried to find some interesting direct mail, though that is proving hard. I want my piece to be simple - probably a standard A6 format, an to be engaging by using colours, and providing more information than basic 'this is our promotion - hooray!'

This is the most interesting piece of direct mail I could find - It is quite clever, the message is clear, but the printing and size is very simple. Unfortunately this is the most interesting piece I could find, which I think is saying a lot.



I know that my client does not want the mail out to cost a lot, so the design will probably be quite simple but hopefully represent the brand in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment