Tuesday 27 April 2010

3 Approaches...

From my research I have collated the design styles that I think could work for my product. into 3 categories. I have found some examples of the type of styles that I mean and will try to explain them in more detail below....


1. The Minimalist Approach
Using simple, elegant and clean cut styles, incorporation or exemption of colour in a considered and informed manner, spacious and modern styles, presenting information in a strong and confident way.



















































2. The Decorative Approach
Using type and image as decorative design, incorporating pattern, inclusion of traditional and decorative type faces to create an embellished and visual design.


























































3. The Traditional Approach
Using type and image, along with texture, stock, applied design elements such as; labels, swing tags, stamps; and a traditional approach to printing techniques, information and language.

No comments:

Post a Comment