Wednesday 21 April 2010

Typefaces...

I am trying to decide which typeface to use for my publication. The body copy is going to be Helvetica Regular because it isn't too wide or condensed, and it is easily readable. I want the headings to be quite strong, but not to take over the page. I also want to use something quite classic, rather than a decorative or handwritten font. I am considering these three options:

Clarendon Regular:

























ITC Avant Garde Book:
























Gill Sans Regular:























I like all three of these typefaces and each one has it's own personality and style. I think that because they are all quite simple and traditional in some way, any of them would complement the layout and design of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment