Tuesday 20 April 2010

Initial Layouts...

I have been considering the type of information that I am going to include in my publication. Because I am going to include a timeline the format needs to accommodate this and I need to come up with a suitable layout for all that information! These are some of my initial ideas for the layout of the publication; I want it to be very clean and simple with lots of space around the text and images.










































These are my initial ideas for the layout of the timeline...





This bottom layout for the timeline is the only one that presents issues with images. There is only space on each page for one image, and some sections of the timeline will several images to be able to fit on one page. So I think that the linear style is more accommodating and suitable for this publication.

I am going to get feedback on these in the crit tomorrow and hopefully decide on a more concrete layout and design scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment