Friday 23 April 2010

Topshop Promotion...

I have managed to find a few bits of Topshop promotional material on the internet. They produce a lot of postcards and small brochures that promote new collections, events, offers and discounts. They're style is quite playful and fun in the majority of designs. With their Kate Moss promotion they take a more professional approach, probably due to the higher price point of the clothing.
I want to create a promotional postcard for each of the new ranges/collections that would be available at the till or around the store. I need to bare in mind the information I need to include, the tone of voice I am using and how I am going to include the logo and branding.
I think that these postcards should be relatively easy as I have a good idea of the brands and their values already, but I do want to give them some consideration.





No comments:

Post a Comment