Sunday 18 April 2010

Finishing...

I want to include information about different print finishing techniques in my publication. I have been reading about different finishing methods in Print & Finish and The Production Manual, both by Ambrose/Harris. Both of these books contain simple and to the point information, which is easy to understand and gets the basics across. The main explanations are good, but it is the captions on the examples shown that actually makes the processes clearer and more applicable to different printing processes.

This information is going to help me form the basis for the information I will include in my publication. I have found other information on various websites that will help me to put together a comprehensive overview of the finishing techniques.








No comments:

Post a Comment